Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Vectors FTW!




Well I finished my first out-of-college vector pic, I'm actually pretty happy with it. I think it's pretty cute. It was good practice to get me back into the swing of illustrating. I found that I can be very picky with vectors, and I end up doing wayyyy too much detail. Managed to get this done in less then 3 days, so I'm happy with that.

The parents 35th wedding anniversary is coming up in the next week. eek. I've nothing for them. I already owe a birthday present and a fathers day present. As well as the collage I'm 'still working on' for my godmother.

My next bit of work is yet another vectoring montage of my least favourite subject, myself. She decided at my end-of-year exhibition that she ♥'s vector pics and wanted one of me for her birthday. Which was in June. Oopsies.

I hate drawing myself. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment